Family Fun – Right Down to the Roots
History comes alive at one of Manitoba’s most dynamic family festivals, July 25-28, 2019, in Austin. The Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede is an outstanding celebration of Manitoba’s agricultural roots and pioneering spirit. It’s about history, it’s about community, it’s about family. And it’s about fun.
From toddlers to seniors and everyone in between, there is something for everyone at the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede. Whether it’s your first MTRS or your fiftieth, your visit to Austin will be the highlight of your summer. Don’t miss:
- Pioneer demonstrations throughout the 20 building Homesteader’s Village;
- Award winning Canadian Cowboys’ Association rodeo action every evening (2017 Rodeo of the Year);
- The CFRY Pioneer Power Parade daily @ 1:30pm
- Pioneer farming demonstrations powered by horses, steam engines, and gas tractors;
- The Manitoba Clydesdale Classic and Route 34 Classics Car Club annual show ;
- Vintage clothing fashion show; and,
- Live musical entertainment throughout the grounds every day.
Each and every year, hundreds of first-timers from around the province and across Canada find their place at the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede. They never regret it.
Will this be your year?