After reviewing all available information, it is with heavy hearts that we announce the cancellation of the 66th Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede scheduled for July 23-26, 2020. After reviewing provincial rules for large public gatherings, it is not possible for the festival to provide the high-quality experience that our visitors and you expect in 2020 while practicing existing social distancing protocols.
Looking forward, we cannot wait for the return of the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede on July 29 – August 1, 2021! We are excited to tell you MTRS will host the annual convention of a North American collector association in 2021 and we will be sharing more details about this with you in the coming months.
Family Fun – Right Down to the Roots
History comes alive at one of Manitoba’s most dynamic family festivals, in Austin. The Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede is an outstanding celebration of Manitoba’s agricultural roots and pioneering spirit. It’s about history, it’s about community, it’s about family. And it’s about fun.
From toddlers to seniors and everyone in between, there is something for everyone at the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede. Whether it’s your first MTRS or your fiftieth, your visit to Austin will be the highlight of your summer. Don’t miss:
- Pioneer demonstrations throughout the 20 building Homesteader’s Village;
- Award winning Canadian Cowboys’ Association rodeo action every evening (2017 Rodeo of the Year);
- The CFRY Pioneer Power Parade daily @ 1:30 pm
- Pioneer farming demonstrations powered by horses, steam engines, and gas tractors;
- The Manitoba Clydesdale Classic and Route 34 Classics Car Club annual show ;
- Vintage clothing fashion show; and,
- Live musical entertainment throughout the grounds every day.
Each and every year, hundreds of first-timers from around the province and across Canada find their place at the Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion & Stampede. They never regret it.
Will this be your year?