2018 Feature Exhibitor Information
Welcome to the 64th Annual Manitoba Threshermen’s Reunion and Stampede! We are excited to host the Western Canada IHC Chapter 38th!
Each individual attending the Reunion is responsible for his/her own admission tot he Show. As a feature exhibitor, a special package has been developed for you. For a $35 exhibitor pass, the Manitoba Agricultural Museum provides the following package valid from July 26th-29th, 2018:
- Admission to the Museum grounds
- Reserved space in the Feature Attraction Area
- Exhibitors are to supply required tables/display cases for memorabilia
- Security for artifacts during non-display hours
- A space in the daily parade
Spouses/friends must purchase regular gate entrance fee for their age category.
Camping is available within the Museum grounds for exhibitors at the volunteer weekly rate of $50 for campers. Sorry, we do not accept reservations for campsites.
Exhibitors should take note of the following:
- Advertising sponsorship is allowed, but no “FOR SALE” signs are allowed
- Exhibit barricades are not supplied and are the responsibility of the exhibitor
- Exhibitors are covered under the Museum’s liability insurance
- Exhibitors are responsible for their own property insurance
- The Manitoba Agricultural Museum will assume NO responsibility for damage to equipment or other display items
- Transportation costs to and from the show is the responsibility of the exhibitor
If you are attending the show, please complete the 2018 Reunion Exhibitor Contract Form and return by June 15th, 2018. For more information please contact Expo Co-Chair, Erin Klym Massey at [email protected] or 204-791-5019.